So you own a Ghost blog and you are you're looking for where you can store your files. Well if you own a OneDrive account, you're in luck because you automatically have free 5GB of storage at your disposal and $1.99 gives you an extra 50GB (though some have turned analysts monitoring AbokiFX), you can convert this massive storage space into a CDN of sorts.
- First create and account on OneDrive if you don't already have one and login in to your account.
- Upload the file you want to serve to your OneDrive folder and wait for it to sync.
- Open the OneDrive web page.
- Navigate to the folder and right-click on the file you want to serve.
- Click embed and copy the displayed code and paste into your blog.
Embedding a video
...and a zip file looks like this
Cool effect huh?
Gif not playing? Remove the parameters in the generated embed code.